silver manufacturers in india
This is the internet era and when you search Silver Jewelry Manufacturers on Google you can see 27,000,000 or more pages in Google search results. Now it became more difficult to find out a reliable manufacturer of silver jewelry.
Google can not filter genuine manufacturers, so you have to use your smartness to find out genuine and reliable manufacturers or suppliers of silver jewelry.
Due to low web design cost and less marketing expenses many fake guys claim to be a genuine manufacturer on websites in fact they do not know the ABC of Jewelry making. Neither they have any experience of Jewelry manufacturing nor they have any license, firm registration, membership, export certificate or any valuable document that can prove that they are genuine.
In these conditions it is really hard to find out a reliable and trusted silver jewellery manufacturer or wholesale supplier.
Choosing a Wholesale Silver Jewelry Manufacturer
The most important and first step is finding a reliable manufacturer when starting a silver jewelry business. Since you might be operating your silver jewelry business on internet or from a country where distance is the biggest barriers, you are defendant on the manufacturer to understand and uphold the quality of production himself. This is also important that a silver jewelry manufacturer has a sound experience of jewelry manufacturing and understand the up downs of silver and gemstone prices.
Tips to identify a genuine silver jewelry manufacturer or wholesale supplier:
1 – Through Website
Genuine manufacturers always put their office and showroom photographs on their websites. They always have three or four different websites because jewelry making is their main business, not a part time or trial business so that they spent more money on websites and online marketing.
They never hide their contact address, phone numbers, email and mobile numbers. In working hours they always ready to talk and support their customers. They clearly mention their business terms and conditions and publish their business certificates, license and recommendations etc. They clearly mention their annual sale, location and company brief on their websites.
2 – Through Contact Address
- A – Tele postal address on website and Google map you can search company name on Google map e.g. “mahima overseas”.
- B – Send an inquiry or a formal introduction letter without telling them by post, and confirm by an email either it received or not. If they suggest to sending it at another address its mean till now they do not have any permanent setup.
3 – Call on Fixed Land line Phone
Ring their land line phone (not mobile), genuine jewelry manufactures always try to give full time in office or in factory. You can try this again if you did not find them at land line phone, but at least ones you must talk at fixed land line phone.
4 – Let them know you are visiting them in next 2 or three days
Call suddenly and tell them that you are visiting their office or showroom and want to buy some silver jewelry. If they feel hesitation its mean they do not know where and what they can show.
5 – Do not hesitate to ask few questions
- Are you a manufacturer? (Ask twice)
- How much is your annual sale?
- Where are you exporting silver jewelry currently?(Ask twice)
- Do you sell to local suppliers?
- Can you make jewelry if I send you designs?
- How much is the shipping cost for 1KG from you country to mine?
- Do you have export license?
- Do you have a vat registration?
- And ask everything you can. A genuine manufacturer will give you proper answers.
6- Make a trial purchase
Now you have to take risk in purchasing few samples.