The higher the karat, the higher the ratio of gold to alloys. Below the 14k gold means that at least half of the jewelry consists of other alloys, which could be copper or brass. Jewelry labeled “gold-plated” usually contain a nickel base or nickel alloys that can irritate certain skin types. We suggest to use 14K, 18K, 22K or 24K yellow gold or rose gold instead.
The most basic criteria for checking the quality of a diamond are the 4 C’s, which are – cut, color, clarity & carat weight. These parameters define the quality of the genuine diamond, and hence, help in determining its proper value. It is always suggested to buy a diamond certified from a renowned laboratory so that the authenticity of the 4 C’s is maintained.
We manufacture & sell Real Diamond Jewellery. The jewelry is manufactured in a high-tech plant, one of its kinds in India, producing the best quality of the finished product. All Diamond jewelry is made with Hallmarked Gold, certified by the Bureau of Indian Standards. Apart from this, we are also manufactured silver and gold home decor items include Silver Furniture, Tableware, Gold foiled Artwork and many more. All jewelry is certified by IGI / DRIL, hence, allowing complete peace of mind for the customer while making the purchase.
‘Carat’ is the international unit of measuring a Diamond’s weight. 1 carat is equivalent to 0.200 grams. Also, 100 points equal to one carat. The carat weight determines the size of the diamond. Diamonds are precious stones and need to be weighed on high-precision scales. We take utmost care while weighing each piece of diamond, making sure its carat weight is accurate.
1 carat = 200 milligrams = 100 points
Large diamonds are rarer than smaller pieces, and hence, their value is directly proportional to their size. As the size increases, the price of the diamond increases at a much faster rate. A 2-carat diamond will be much more expensive than two 1 carat diamonds of the same quality.
The color of a diamond is the most visible of the 4C’s to the naked eye apart from the cut (shape). A diamond having little color will be able to portray good brilliance and would have a good color grade.
A diamond divides light into a spectrum of 7 different colors. This spectrum is the purest when the diamond has a little color in itself.
Absence of color makes it more valuable. Colour is a major determinant of the price of the Diamond. Completely colorless diamonds are very rare and are extravagantly priced.
Every diamond is unique. Being a natural stone, diamonds usually contain minuscule birthmarks – specks, bubbles, and feathers. These marks are called inclusions. Their number, size, and position under 10 power magnification determine the clarity of a diamond. Fewer the inclusions, the higher the value of the diamond.
Platinum is extremely durable and strong, making it ideal for daily wear jewelry. It is also highly resistant to stress and withstands both extreme heat and extreme cold. However, harsh chemicals and extreme wear can affect the appearance of your jewelry, so we recommend removing any before you clean, do the laundry or work in your garden.
Unlike other jewelry metals, platinum is actually deemed to look better with wear. Surface scratches form a patina that’s considered highly desirable, however, the metal can easily be returned to its original polished state by a jeweler if that’s what you prefer.
1. Remove your gold jewellery before showering, bathing, or cleaning. The exposure to soap and chemicals can dull the gold, necessitating more frequent cleanings. It can also scratch or break down the gold, which is a soft metal and easily damaged.
2. Store your gold jewellery separately. It’s important to make sure your pieces of gold don’t touch any other jewellery when they’re being stored. Because gold is a soft metal, it can easily get scratched or bent out of shape if it comes in contact with other pieces of jewellery.
3. Buff your gold jewellery occasionally. Even if your jewellery doesn’t need to be cleaned, buffing it occasionally is a good way to maintain it. Use a soft chamois cloth and gently rub the surface of the piece. It can help restore the shine of the jewellery right away without further cleaning.
4. Mix mild dish detergent with warm water. Less abrasive than other cleaners, dish detergent is the best option for cleaning your gold jewellery. Just add a few drops to a small bowl of warm water and use it with a soft brush or cloth to clean your jewellery.
5. Soak your jewellery. You can leave your jewellery in the soap mixture for up to three hours. You can’t over-clean gold with this mixture, so don’t worry about leaving it in too long. If your jewellery isn’t that dirty, you can leave it in for ten to fifteen minutes.
6. Rinse your gold jewellery thoroughly in warm water. Make sure that all traces of suds are gone, especially if you’re cleaning a heavily ornamented piece. The water should run clear when you’re finished.
Try not to touch the diamond. If you love how your diamond sparkles, try to keep your fingers off it. As you touch it, you pass oil from your fingers to the diamond, which can make it look dull.
1. Remove your ring when working with chemicals. When you’re cleaning, take your ring off or put rubber gloves to protect your hands and ring.
2. Take your jewellery off before gardening, moving furniture, or performing heavy lifting or risk scratching your jewellery, or worse, you could also knock the diamond out of its setting.
3. Take your diamond jewellery to a professional jeweller twice a year. Diamond jewelry needs to be checked by a professional jeweler regularly. They will look at the prongs and mountings to make sure they’re in good shape. If something is damaged, the jeweler can repair it before something breaks and you lose a diamond.
4. Make a cleaning solution. Though you can use a pre-made jewelry solution, you can make one from items in your home. Try mixing a few drops of dishwashing liquid in a cup of warm water, which will help remove grease.
5. Soak the diamond jewellery. To help break up the dirt and grime of daily life, it helps to let the jewelry sit in the cleaning solution. Leave it for about 5 minutes before moving on to the next step. You may need to leave it in longer if the jewelry is particularly dirty.
6. Scrub the jewellery with a soft toothbrush. Buy a new toothbrush just for this purpose. Pull the jewelry out of the cleaning solution and gently scrub all around the diamond. Don’t forget to get the sides and the back of the diamond.
7. Rinse and dry. Wash the jewelry off in clean, running water to remove any remaining dirt and soap. Use a soft cloth (lint-free) to dry off the diamond and the rest of the jewelry.
1. Be careful of light and heat Just as the sun’s harmful rays can damage our skin, light, and heat can affect a coloured gemstones’ durability and colour. Over time, and in excess, they can also fade or damage some gemstones such as amethyst, kunzite, topaz and shell cameos.
2. Keep your jewellery away from chemicals Exposure to chemicals can damage or discolour some coloured gems. Even everyday substances like hairspray, lotion, perfume or other cosmetics can contain chemicals that will permanently damage the surface of your gemstones.
3. Use ultrasonic cleaners with caution You should be aware that not all gems and jewellery can be safely cleaned in ultrasonic cleaners. The vibration generated by the machine can sometimes shake gems loose or chip gems that are set with their girdles touching. Try to leave this method up to your professional jewellery cleaner.
4. Safely store your jewellery Proper jewellery storage is often overlooked. Jewellery should never be tossed into a drawer or on top of a dresser unless you’re fine with scratched jewellery and damaged gems.
Has your silver jewelry become dull-looking? Or worse, has it turned black? Tarnishing is a layer either black or yellow in color that happens when silver comes in contact with sulfur or hydrogen. At this point, it is best to take the item to a professional cleaner.
Safely storing your silver jewelry in a velvet pouch or lined box and keeping its exposure to light and oxygen to a minimum is the best way to keep your silver shining.
Viewing our online catalog requires no registration, and is open for all to view. To make a purchase, due to security reasons, registration is necessary. The registration process is very simple, requiring you to enter your basic details and a password. The email ID will need to be verified to activate the account. To register, go to the page.
If you are a returning customer, you do not need to register again, rather you should log in to your personalized account using the username and password you had chosen. To log in, go to the page.
It’s really simple, Just follow these steps:
View the online catalogue of products, and select the products you need to purchase by clicking on the “Add to cart” button.
If you want to purchase more products then you can add in your wish list or Add your cart.
After selecting and reviewing all the products in the Proceed by clicking on “Proceed To Checkout”. If you have not already registered, you will need to. If you are already a member, you can use your details.
- In the next form, fill in your billing & shipping details, mode of payment, etc.
- Choose the payment option and confirm the order.
- An order number will be generated and your order will be finalized.
A copy of the Invoice will be sent to you in your Inbox. In case, you still have a problem you can also send us your order number with complete details (product code, shipping & billing details, mode of payment) at Siddhant.firstname.lastname@example.org
We always welcome your valuable feedback and strive to offer you the joy of jewelry shopping with every visit. You can contact us by emailing Siddhant.email@example.com, direct chat on our website or by calling +91-9710103000.
Orders and returns
Click on a Product Photo or Product Name to see more detailed information. To place your order, choose the specification you want and enter the quantity, and click ‘Buy Now’.
Please enter the required information such as Delivery Address, Quantity Type etc. Before clicking “Place Order”, please check your Order Details carefully. If you want to add a new Delivery Address, click ” Add a new address”. If you want to edit a current Delivery Address, click ‘Edit this address’. After confirming your Order, you will be automatically taken to the Payment page.
Free shipping within India for orders over 10,000 Rs will be applied to your order on lohiyasgalleria.com. If your order amount is less than 10,000 Rs, a discounted shipping rate of 1500 Rs/- will apply.
We have a customer friendly return and exchange policy. Any customer not satisfied with the product can return the product within 7 days of receiving the product.
The jewelry should be unused, in the proper form as was dispatched. All tags should be intact and attached to the jewelry. Customers intending to return the may please note, that the tags should not be removed from the jewelry. Removal of the tag will constitute the as used.
All the products are dispatched within 72 hours, from the realization of payment, and receipt of all necessary documents.
We ship throughout India, using speed post/ registered post/ courier. Shipping is charged at a flat rate of Rs 1500 per shipment, less than 10,000 Rs order. which also includes insurance. International shipments are currently available in the USA, UK, and Australia. A charge of USD 20 for international shipments.
We accept all Major credit cards (Visa / Mastercard / American Express). Debit Cards of all major banks in India are accepted (MasterCard / Visa). We also accept online internet banking from the following banks: HDFC Bank, Axis Bank, State Bank of India, IndusInd Bank, ICICI Bank. All online transactions are completed on fully secure and encrypted servers, making them completely safe.
If you’re not comfortable with online payments, we accept cheque or draft payments, with an option for you to deposit money directly into our account.
Your privacy & security is important to us. Lohiyas Galleria takes every precaution to protect our user’s information. When users submit sensitive information via our website, your information is protected and encrypted using the most secure technologies.